Monday, December 15, 2008

"Supermatch"

Hi,

Let me tell you what I have been doing these days.

I have been going online to watch this Taiwanese variety show – “Super Match”.
It is like a matchmaking variety show, where people join this website www.i-part.com.tw and get pick from there to go on a tour with a few other people (girls and guys). So after the tour, either the girls or the guys will confess their love for their targets.

This show also shows us guys what to do when you are courting someone and what not to do. Quite interesting actually.

Anyway since I am recovering from some recent incident, this is really a fast cure for me.

So really envy these people going on these tours... Even if you don’t meet anyone... You get to travel leh!

Hopefully Mediacorp do something like this soon! I’ll definitely join if i’m still single then.

You can watch “Supermatch” at Monday night 11.30pm on Channel U or http://so.tudou.com/isearch/%E9%80%9F%E9%85%8D%E7%94%B7%E5%A5%B3/cid__time__sort_score_display_album_page_2

Anyway, i also join another matchmaking website which seems quite interesting. It goes by www.be2.sg , although i don’t think anything will happen but let’s see how it goes.

Blackburn

No comments: