Hi,
It’s me again on the same day within a few minutes.
Just wanted to comment something...
“Thank you alonoso for putting up that post.”
But I just realise your post in DEC. Like NOW. Haha..
OK with regards to Alonso’s suggested activity – these are my views.
1: Paintball at the New Khatib Arena Expensive and Kt. If you really want, I suggest we go Malaysia play. I heard it is more fun and more bullets.
2: Chek Jawa – Go so many times until i sian...
3: Sports outing at Talen's Condo tentatively set on 8 Dec – This happened already. We had fun right?
4: Jurong East Swimming Complex, the one with the wave facility – Haha... swimming?! If anyone can make mendi go, then i’ll go.
5: The new Marina Reservoir Trek – This looks goods... I go bring insect repellent.
6: 11 a side soccer ( where is amanda? ) – We play well previously. Its time to have our own 11 aside. I guess we could organise someday with 22 of our own players and play among ourselves. But is Dec too late?
7: Picnic at Sentosa ( Esther making sushi) – I don’t mind. But Esther making sushi?! Haha... i thought she never like Japanese stuff.
8: Customary Xmas Dinner – GUYS THIS IS IN THE MIST OF PLANNING. It will be a Xmas Dinner with gift exchange. All GMH members invited. Alonso is planning.
9: Church Camp – No comments. Camp is always fun.
10: Anfield anyone? – Maybe next June? Haha... but i cannot guarantee.
Blackburn
No comments:
Post a Comment